WTC Recognition Award
A recognition plaque.
BASIS FOR JUDGING
A person with a high degree of visibility and contribution to the field of “Wireless and Mobile Communications Theory, Systems, and Networks”
Annually (as appropriate). No more than two awards will be given per year.
Nominations, to be solicited from the WTC members annually, should include a (short) sentence for “what service or accomplishment” the person is nominated for and a one-page supporting material. Additionally, two letters supporting the nomination may be sent to the WTC Award Committee Chair (together with the nomination or separately).
3. WTC RECOGNITION AWARD COMMITTEE
The Award Subcommittee has the following 5 members:
- Hussein Mouftah; University of Ottawa, Canada (Chair)
- Neeli Prasad; VehicleAvatar Inc, USA
- Nelson Fonseca; State University of Campinas, Brazil
- Lagos Hanzo; University of Southampton, UK
- Pooi-Yuen Kam; The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, China
Please send your nominations to the Award Committee Chair, Prof. Hussein Mouftah, at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: 2020 WTC Recognition Award.