WTC Outstanding Young Researcher Award
A recognition plaque.
BASIS FOR JUDGING
A person who have achieved early career visibility in the field through research in wireless communications and service to the WTC.
Annually (as appropriate). No more than two awards will be given per year.
The Nominee must:
- be an IEEE ComSoc Member and an active WTC member at the time of nomination (see P&P for “active WTC member”),
- have been involved significantly with research related to the areas of wireless communications, and
- be within 10 years since completion of Ph.D. at the time of nomination.
Nomination will be solicited from the WTC members annually (self-nomination is not allowed). The nomination should include a (short) sentence for “what service or accomplishment” the person is nominated for and a one page supporting material. Additionally, 2 letters supporting the nomination may be sent to the WTC Award Committee Chair (together with the nomination or separately).
3. WTC OUTSTANDING YOUNG RESEARCHER AWARD COMMITTEE
The Award Subcommittee has the following 5 members:
- Hussein Mouftah; University of Ottawa, Canada (Chair)
- Neeli Prasad; VehicleAvatar Inc, USA
- Nelson Fonseca; State University of Campinas, Brazil
- Lajos Hanzo; University of Southampton, UK
- Pooi-Yuen Kam; The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, China
Please send your nominations to the Award Committee Chair, Prof. Hussein Mouftah, at email@example.com with Subject Title: 2020 WTC Recognition Award.