Message from firstname.lastname@example.org:
We are seeking nominations for the “2015 Wireless Communications Technical Committee Recognition Award“. The WTC website has detailed information on the award.
PRIZE: A recognition plaque.
BASIS FOR JUDGING A person with a high degree of visibility and contribution in the field of “Wireless and Mobile Communications Theory, Systems, and Networks”
1. PRESENTATION Annually (as appropriate). No more than two awards will be given per year.
2. NOMINATION Nomination will be solicited from the WTC members annually. The nomination should include a (short) sentence for “what service or accomplishment” the person is nominated for and a one page supporting material. Additionally, 2 letters supporting the nomination may be sent to the WTC Award Committee Chair (together with the nomination or separately).
3. WTC RECOGNITION AWARD COMMITTEE The Award committee has 5 members as follows:
Ross Murch (Past Chair of WTC)
1. Current WTC Chair (Tarik Taleb)
2. 2nd Past WTC Chair (Sherman Shen)
3. 3rd Past WTC Chair (Mohsen Guizani)
4. A WTC member representing the WTC membership (Michael Fang)
The nomination deadline is October 5, 2015. Please send your nominations to the Award Committee Chair, Ross Murch (Please mention in the Subject Title: 2015 WTC Recognition Award): email@example.com
WTC Awards Committee Chair